Comprehensive support of the company’s commercial activities, allowing the client to focus on business, rather than on legal analysis of contracts.
The accumulated experience allows us to provide our clients with high-quality legal support in various aspects of contractual work, as well as on regulatory requirements, taking into account the specifics of the industry and the established practice.
We help businesses build relationships with clients and counterparties, elaborate contracts for businesses (not lawyers), analyze existing and evaluate potential risks to ensure maximum business performance.
Key Services of the Practice Area
Ongoing Legal Support
- A wide range of general legal issues, analysis of legislation, preparation of written and oral consultations on various legal issues;
- Full support of the business activities of your company;
- Outsourcing of legal services.
- Legal analysis of existing contracts with respect of possible risks and elaboration of amendments aimed at their elimination;
- Elaboration of contracts for relations with customers and counterparties (supply and sale contracts, distribution, agency, factoring, hiring works, services, leasing and others), representing the interests of the client in negotiating with counterparties;
- Drafting of supporting documentation for contracts;
- Legal audit of the contractual base of companies and optimization of contractual work;
- Structuring contractual relationships.
Advice on business activities
- Elaboration and bringing into compliance with applicable law internal regulations (policies, standards, rules) of the company;
- Legal advice on e-commerce and electronic payment systems;
- Legal support in the field of protection of personal data and confidential information;
- Legal consulting on licensing of certain types of activities and regulation in the field of environmental protection;
- Providing legal assistance in obtaining advice on various legal issues of foreign law;
- Legal support regarding regulations in the field of food trade;
- E-commerce (online stores, payment systems, mobile payments).